Wolverine Vs. Jin Wolverine Vs. Jin

Good for the LOL Factor

The voice acting is brill! Blood, sweat and tears?

Would of been nice to see a kind of ending... like Jin turning around and killing Wolverine and stealing his iPod or something.

Meowth 2- usopp hungry Meowth 2- usopp hungry

It felt like I was on acid

Really interesting animation. Not too fond of seeing Meowth use his penis to penetrate a dead guy after eating all that yuck... but the animation style is pretty neat. Bit more practice :D

golfinho responds:

thanks

Frank Dude Returns Frank Dude Returns

Story?

Very short. pretty cool tho

PeteZahut responds:

LOVE!!

Fruit Fight Fruit Fight

Blood Bath!! YEAHHH!

It wasn't very well drawn but it still kicks ass. Love the ending :P

terropoly terropoly

fuckin make a sequel

n hurry up about it :D

Mario´s Explosive Day Mario´s Explosive Day

Hehe pretty good

It started to get a bit jumpy when everything started to blow up, but it pretty good :)

EEL EEL

I really enjoyed that!

Really interesting and funny concept there! We need more frame by frame animations like this on Newgrounds. There was a lack of colour but the other funny stuff made up for that. good work!

Wolfenheim responds:

Thank you! I agree that there should be more frame by frame, in general animation as well. Too much cut out style after effects stuff that all looks the same, gotta be raw and messy!

A Good Night's Sleep A Good Night's Sleep

Heh good.

Watch Friends much? LOL

Laine Gerne Laine Gerne

That was really good

You should upload more flash movies on here! dude that was really good :) i loved the frame by frame stuff and the music kicked ass

BoardManSnow BoardManSnow

YAY :D

I love Vampire Weekend, but it was just about to get to the best part in the song before it ended :-(

I liked it all though, really cool

Revels responds: